How to Speed Up Your WordPress Siteknowyweb
First impressions matter.
One way to see how fast your website is loading is to use Pingdom. There are several people using it now a days.
When visitors come to your site, the first thing they notice is the page load speed and then the website design.
Even if you have a fantastic website, if your page doesn’t load fast enough, visitors might leave before they see your website design.
Apart from above, Google strives to deliver the best search results , so they put a great value on website loading speeds.
This means that if your site does not load fast enough, you may lose ranking in Google search results despite all of your other online marketing efforts. And this can easily lead to less traffic, which then translates to lost subscribers and customers for your business.
Here are some simple steps to help you improve the speed:
- Minimize the number of HTTP requests
- Optimize and correctly display images
- Use a Content Delivery Network
- Gzip and compress components
- Choose over @import
- Put stylesheets at the top
- Put scripts at the bottom
- Utilize browser caching
- Use CSS Sprites
Here are some simple steps to help you improve the speed of your WordPress site .’
- Keep the number of WordPress plugins you use to a minimum.
- Delete spam comments.
- Delete post revisions.
- Get a Proper Hosting Provider
- Choose Your Theme Wisely
- Optimize Your Database
- Optimize Images
- Use a Caching Plugin
- Deliver Your Content through a Content Delivery Network
Think the speed of your website doesn’t matter?
A 1-second delay in page load time yields:
- 11% fewer page views
- 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
- 7% loss in conversions (source: Aberdeen Group)
- Amazon found this to be true, reporting increased revenue of 1% for every 100 milliseconds improvement to their site speed. (source: Amazon)
- So did Walmart, who found a 2% increase in conversions for every 1 second of improvement.
Amazon found this to be true, reporting increased revenue of 1% for every 100 milliseconds improvement to their site speed. (source: Amazon)
So did Walmart, who found a 2% increase in conversions for every 1 second of improvement.
If your site speed is under-performing, Knowyweb will increase the speed of your WordPress website in real terms, as well as improving it’s results in Google Page Speed and Yahoo Yslow ratings. We give guaranteed result 90+ score google pagespeed insight score.
Website speed is important to Get good search rankings (PageSpeed Score) and increase conversions and improve user experience for your website. If your site is slow to load or not loading fast on mobile devices don’t expect any top rankings! Google PageSpeed algorithm penalizes slow loading websites.